Monday, February 25, 2008

high gear....

things are gg into high gears for me now, esp when insinyur is still gg strong with canvassing and the preparations for Musical Epoch 2008 are in its final stages..

it's good to see everything gg so smoothly... feels great actually... tiring though... having to balance all these at one go... covering quite a bit of work other than my own as well....

but stage works and logistics has always been a part of my portfolio...so the workload i know is like dat one la... sometimes old ppl jus like to complain a bit more u know... hahahaha.... well.. like dat one la... =) i'll still get it all done in the fastest time possible too... because dat's my commmittment to the person i agreed to do it for.... and it's also my part that i agreed to do... for the orchestra...

love to see both doing well, because they're both a very important part of my life... hope to comtinue seeing them grow from strength to strength when i'm unable to commit anymore... =)

jia you oh!!!

No comments: