Monday, March 24, 2008

PHOTOS!!!

hahaha... finally found the time to sit down and upload all the photos of 跨海旋空 2007 and also Musical Epoch 2008... it's all in my facebook photo albums cos some of the photos too big to put in friendster account...

http://www.facebook.com/photos.php?id=630908985
muz sign in to facebook first... paiseh ah....

see if can check it out... if cannot pls let me know.. thanks...

man... need slp.... lacking it again.... still havent recover yet lor.... scared i get physical exhaustion sia... now all heaty and thinning down again... see myself so skinny i also buay tahan myself sia... hahahaha....

will eat more.... will eat more.... hahaha.... also exercising with my kaki... why today nv go exercise with me? hahhahaha...

sent uncle chong on his last journey today.... life is jus so short... but as long as he was happy before he left, and left happy, dat's most important... =) wish you well up there...

need to go le... another time ba... =)slp!!

No comments: