Monday, July 21, 2008

Insinyur Spirit Lives On!!

Camp Insinyur 08 has come to an end and the camp was wonderfully completed this year with the help of many seniors and the participation of great freshies as well...

it being the longest camp ever and the first to move outdoors of NTU, was a challenge to both my main comm and the entire camp.. however, we managed to clear all obstacles and work our way through all troubles together to finish wat we had set out to do since last september... it was really wonderful...

i had a perfect main committee supporting me and also caring for me as i spent my third and maybe the last birthday with Camp Insinyur.. as usual, my best brother, Wei Ann chose a watch that was in my typical style that i personally loved, and also got everyone to sing along for me and dayana, who's birthday was a day before mine... of course not forgetting too that i was requested to repeat my performance on the first day to everyone on stage again.. hahaha... hpoefully no one recorded that on video.. hahaha... =)

a new system and culture has been set in place by the main comm this year and i can only hope that this will carry on for the camps to come in future and eventually we can see Insinyur growing stronger that ever and will finally be able to reach it's best and become one of the strongest and best FOC in NTU!! =)

Cheers to the Insinyur Spirit!! =)

No comments: