Tuesday, July 31, 2007

The Insinyur spirit lives on!!

received an email informing everyone from this year's main comm abt our last meeting next week in school... also in the email was the news of me taking over as chairman of next year's Camp Insinyur main comm...

the confirmation came earlier than i had expected... and i am honoured and thankful for the faith and confidence from my boss in picking me to take up the job.. at the same time, i also wanna thank one and all who've shown me the support and confidence in me taking up main comm posts again.. now, i jus hope dat everyone will continue supporting Camp Insinyur and giving back to Insinyur wat it gave us with the same passion and fire we all have for it!!

now the journey begins... and knowing there's many ppl walking alongside me, it makes everything seem brighter... thanks everyone!! =)

No comments: