Wednesday, July 25, 2007

thank u insinyur!!

jus got disconnected from my msn.. also dunno why... but watever la...

but while chatting, can see dat a lot of my GLs are all very happy and high from Camp Insinyur!! not only dat, their juniors as well... haha... outings after outings i heard, until some of the GLs cannot keep up with them liao... hahaha.... really happy to hear all dat...

this is all dat we've worked so hard for... for everyone to enjoy camp and leave camp with a whole new bunch of fresn to start them off on their uni life... cos this was wat insinyur gave to me.... and this is wat i'm giving back to it... passing the flame and spirit of insinyur back to others like myself... =)

the sense of accomplishment and the feeling dat i've achieved wat i've set out to do when i first took the post of CGL is something words can nv describe... it's been a learning journey for myself too throughout this entire process... so much of this will stay with me thru my life... and so will many of the frens i've made here...

thank u one and all of insinyur!! u've all really brightened up my day and my life... thank u to one and all.. =)

No comments: