Thursday, November 15, 2007

time to start kicking it up!!

now in school, jus settled some of the stuff on the computer.. haha... life without laptop is really quite troublesome... cos i cannot do a lot of things i usually am able to settle at home, so i have to make my way down to school to get some of the thing done...

now dat i'm done, gotta go do some more revision and then prepare to make my way down for my first paper!! which is like at 5pm lor... hahaha... then best thing is next day got another paper at 0900!! watever...

now jus take everyday one at a time.. slowly clear them as they come and end it in a very fast two weeks... after that muz take a good break... cos it'll be 6 months of hard working in the shipyard of in ulu ulu tuas le... hahaha... but it'll be something i'll be looking forward to ba i guess... hahaha.. crazy right? well, dat's me...

wish me luck!! jia you everyone!! =)

No comments: