Sunday, November 25, 2007

moving again....

finally managed to uproot myself from my lazy butt to get down to exercising regularly on a daily basis now... if not i think i'll jus keep growing fatter and fatter by the day lor... hahaha.... also wanna keep myself fit and build myself back to my glorious days when i could still clearly see the defined lines of my muscles... hahaha...

well, dat's a road filled with difficulties and obstacles sia... hahaha... but now choice... gotta do it somehow... hehe.... i jus kinda hate seeing myself go on in such a state... and i'm seriously contemplating getting a second hand bicycle to replace the one i lost long long ago before i started riding motorcycles... wanna be the healthy me again who cycles everywhere within the neighbourhood and not one who hops onto the motorcycle and rides everywhere... too unhealthy liao... hahhaa....

amazing such words are actually coming out of my mouth... but dat's really how i feel n i'm pretty sure everyone's got a little bit of this in us somewhere, jus very much suppressed by the lazy side as mine has... hahaha...

so cannot be lazy k? muz get ur lazy bottoms moving too lo!! otherwise it'll be too unhealthy liao... hahaha... jia you everyone!!

No comments: