Sunday, December 2, 2007

hols...

jus as soon as i decided to start exercising again, i caught a cold and fell terribly sick... jus before my last two papers.. well, can't be helped.. struggled thru them and now finally getting my health back..

yesterday went out with qun in the afternoon, picking her up from school to jus go out aimlessly.. hahaha.. dat's wat we always do... always meeting up to do aimless stuff... i like dat actually... cos then we dun have to do stuff, but jus chit chat nonsense along the way... walked the whole of vivocity, only heading into one shop where she tried on some jeans while i kept gaving her my opinions.. hahaha... never saw myself as a fashion consultant, but i do give some pretty good advice i muz say.. hahaha... jus dat i'm lazy to say it most of the time and others dun really think too much about me in dat sense because i'm always too lazy to dress myself up... hahaha... in the end jus kept walking and chatting the entire afternoon and then dropped her off to send food for her bf and sent her home cos he was preparing for exams.. hahaha... but i'm sure they had a good day today la... =)

finally finished packing half of my room.. now thinking of wat my whole december will be like... cos got quite a bunch of things to accomplish oh... =) time to take stock of everything liao...

in the meantime, everyone have loads of rest and have loads more of fun too ya!! =)

happy holidays!!

No comments: