Friday, December 28, 2007

long day...

had a very nice day with the big gang from insinyur... cycling from east coast to bedok reservoir and back... hahaha... the turnout was good and the ppl who came were very fun to hang around with too!! hahaha...

tried out the numbers and the different routes dat we could take and eventually came out with a ppretty good idea of how things are gg to be like... not too bad... well done to all who were part of this!! =)

had to rush off to another dinner after dat with TMSCO conductor and fren Xian Yang... went to a very nice italian restaurant along Upp East Coast Road... will put in the name next time... then went to the cheesecake cafe to chill a little... had a good chat over almost everything and anything... hahaha... a totally different experience for me altogether...

was invited to join the conductors up in KL for the weekend, but got too many things tied up ald, so i'll jus have to look Mr Goh another time when he pops by Singapore la... hahaha... no scared no chance la... =)

then woke up super early this morning for no good reason... i also dunno why... so i jus decided i'll switch on my laptop to go surfing on the net and eventually go check my results... i've been pretty indifferent abt it lately, since my CGPA can't seem to jump back anymore after that little episode in year two... hahaha... so i tried to pull it up this sem, only being able to match it up to my yr 1 sem 1 results... slightly better, with nothing less than a B... but no As which i desperately needed... it was an overloaded semester anyway... so i shall not let it bother me anymore... now jus gonna focus on my IA...

Keppel Offshore and Marine... hmmm... well, jus hearing dat my saturday mornings are burnt kills me, because my march concert plans will be ruined... but then again, after much discussion, i have decided it's abt time i took a more behind the scenes role, ever since this trip up, i've realised that not only the students need advice, the teachers in charge sometimes do need that little extra help too... so i shall offer my services in the area i know best... musically, only when i have more time... not this sem ba....

oh ya... me gonna work 7.30 to 4.30 everyday and 7.30 to 11.30 every sat... dat's the plan for now la... as for pay, $600... hahaha... i know some will be like, WAH!! Cheap Labour ah!! well, wat more do you expect of attachments?i'm jus glad i got the job in the first place... thinking more long term... =)hehehe... hope so la... =)

wish me luck!! and an early Happy New Year to all first la.. =)

No comments: