Friday, December 14, 2007

crowds....

cannot stand crowds very much these days unless i'm with a crowd myself... hahaha... but seriously, the crowds are seriously big and human traffic is as terrible as the vehicle traffic on the roads sia... hahaha.... so unless u're in for a squeeze or ald have a good spot to sit in and chill very early, i wldn't advise on a trip down to orchard road unless u really wanna go see the lights which are pretty nice... hahaha...

took the opportunity the other day to take a good ride in the rain without my raincoat... hahaha... nice... been a while since i last did dat... wonderful feeling... hahaha...

like i told a fren, things have really changed for me in 2007, be it in terms of how i lead my life, or how i view things and see everything in general... all changed and very different.. hahaha... how things have slowed down so much for me... from my walking to my decision making and everything else... there has really been so much change for me this past year... which i see is a good thing and i shd also say something dat's natural and something dat i had to go thru...

realisation... dat's wat happened... =)

No comments: