Monday, December 17, 2007

nice but expensive day....

hahaha... as u can probably infer, i've spent quite a sum on somethings... hahaha... changed money for the trip tmr and also popped karl heng for some cds that have been long overdue for me... but i probably went a little too far... hahaha... buying three at one go is quite a heavy blow to my wallet sia.. hahaha... but nonetheless, i love the cds i bought, some are 5 years overdue la... so i feel it's worth it lor... hahaha... wallked around aimlessly again today at bugis after picking up something from my bro in law.. then went around shopping for nice things to give to a student of the exchange program... hahaha... still searching, but will probably buy something tmr after practice la...

hahhaa... i've been questioned how long i can stay in TMS as alumni in the orchestra, i basically thought to myself, as long as i like and as long as i want to... cos there really isn't a cap to the age limit dat u can be an alumni right? hahaha... of course there muz be suitable practice times in which i can attend ma.. otherwise how to join right? =) butall i can say is dat it being my love of my life, it'll somehow be a part of me forever...

well, last night liao... anything jus look for me after i get back from the trip la... remember, dun msg or call me oh.... will be very expensive.... hehe...

No comments: