Sunday, May 11, 2008

fun fun!! tired.......

why am i still blogging at 3.40am in the morning? cos i dun wanna fall asleep for i have to return to work in a few hours time.. slping will prove to be too tough for me to fight against once i'm into it... hahha....

attended VJCO concert friday night, was late(very unusual of me) cos of my work again but still managed to catch XIANGLE conduct his debut pieces as conductor of the CO.. 奋勇 and 打鬼... nice man!! was a wonderful debut!! hope to see u on stage more next time ya!! it was a good concert nonetheless for me.. enjoying pieces i've long not heard.. some date back to 8 yrs.. hahaha... make me sound so old sia... but i really enjoyed myself... also acted as cameraman to help someone get a photo with a cute guy.. (dat sounds wrong coming from me right? cute guy...)watever.....

had a meeting in TMS abt CO stuff again, not bad... fruitful discussions.. will be working closely with everyone on the new changes coming up... =)ALUMNI!! Mr Goh needs us to confirm the numbers gg up to KL end of the year so he can get tickets for us!! let me know if u want ya?? cos i dun think he's coming Singapore so soon... Woohoo.. excited sia...

had loads of fun today with insinyur ppl at sentosa palawan beach... even the rain couldn't stop us from enjoying and trying out some of the beach games... so for those who didn't come, too bad... u missed it all... almost had my poor little back broken so many times today... hahhaha... but it was a fun day... =) now waiting for photos to be put up on insinyur blog... girl!! muz hurry up liao ah..... =)

time to go do other things to stay awake le!! =)

No comments: