Sunday, May 4, 2008

bright and sunny day!!

hahaa.... took advantage of the bright and sunny day today to go out for some cruising around on my bike and soaking up the sun... went to get some parts for my bike and then went to bugis to pray and also go look around for a pair of sunglasses... but can't find any good ones that i like so decided to head back anyways.. hahaha....

this next two weeks are gonna be busy busy busy for me again... with activities lined up right to the brim again on both saturdays... haiz... why can't i seem to get my saturdays to myself???

been really looking forward to getting that peaceful day out chilling somewhere and jus relaxing my weekend away with a few close frens... will be nice... but dunno when that'll be... now gotta work on getting back all the planning in order for the camp already while keeping to my tight schedule at work too!! =)

wish me luck!! =)ya'll take care too!!

No comments: