Thursday, November 27, 2008

confidence booster?

haha.... jus took my Engineers and Society paper today and i'm not supposed to be complacent, but it's the first time in my 4 yrs in NTU dat i feel dat perhaps, jus maybe perhaps i might be able to score well in a paper in school lor.. hahaha... and wat better way than to do it with my most stunning ability, to crap my way through... hahaha... yupz.. even i'm amazed at my ability to crap sometimes... more so for this and HRM.. hahaha...

wellz, tmr's the LAST PAPER le!! and u can be sure u'll definitely find me here posting abt it tmr man... hahaha... cos after that is hols which is ald beginning to become pretty booked the way i see it... hahaha... okies... gotta go le... still gotta prep for my final battle tmr!! hahaha... hopefully can score again and let this sem go down in my academic history as the best semesters of all ba!! hehehe....

hope u're having lotsa fun!! miss ya!! =)

No comments: