Friday, November 7, 2008

a mugger's life....

i guess we all have this side to us, esp so when u're still studying... hahaha....

yupz... i'm not exempted man... stayed in hall this past week and have been spending insane hours studying and revising the modules for this semester... sitting at the same table, in the same place... my little corner in Old Canteen A... hahah....

ran into a junior the other day and got asked: "wat happened to ur hair?" hahaha....

well, if i'm crazy enough to take a shot of my mugger look this exam period i might jus post it up soon... hahaha... minimal attention to outlooks man... plus it is much more complimented by my new specs.. hahaha... well, given my mad hours studying, contact lenses are out of the question anyways.. hahaha...

home for the night.. had a good nice homecooked meal... and my bed for the night.. after dat gonna chiong more 18 hour days from tmr onwards le!! hahaha....

wish myself luck and everyone else too!! esp those mugging hard like me!! hahaha... jia you ah!! =P

No comments: