Sunday, December 7, 2008

in love...... =)


ehemz.... well, this is the other side to me many dun usually see.. but i'm simply jus can't be bothered abt anything else and share my joy and happiness with the entire world!! hahaha...

many might have noticed the change in my msn dp, facebook dp and r/s status so on and so forth.. and yupz... ur suspicions are right... i'm in love... with someone who's always been by my side for the past few years but always keep passing me by for one reason or another...

she's none other than RemE-Miu-Shermo mama, better known as Shermaine Lin Tingyu.. hehhee...

paiseh ah, might sound a bit mushier than usual, but bear with me... cos i simply cannot hold back the joy and happiness in me any longer.. hahaha.... so share and be happy with me!! thanks!! =)







No comments: