Tuesday, December 23, 2008

It's ALIVE!!

after surviving a lousy bout of gastric flu and feverish weekend (which resulted in me missing out on the KL trip) (SAD!!!) missed out so much!! haiz...

at least something worked out well in the end.. thank goodness the scooter is now alive and balancing by itself when powered on!! hahaha... been working on it so much that i've forgotten wat it's like to jus laze at home and do nothing liao... hahaha...

now still gotta try and clear out some of the old problems with new solutions which will probably take up loads of time too all the way till march when i have to submit my final draft le... but for the desired grade, i'll still give it my all!! hahaha.. that's me when i set a target.. hahaha...

tiring but accomplishment takes over and nullifies everything bad.. hahaha.. hopefully can get it done sooner and start my work on the report too.. =)

but more importantly, can't wait for my Christmas holiday break!! seriously need a good relaxing one man.. hahaha... anything but FYP will be fine.. hahaha....

No comments: