Saturday, June 14, 2008

memories....

packed things up in the CO room yesterday with the juniors... hahaha... found all the history that nobody ever knew or understood.. but sadly, there was only me to enjoy with myself... hahaha.... but i still enjoyed it nonetheless... afterall it's 11 yrs of history for me...hahaha....

tonight went for wedding dinner of Sing Yen and her husband Guan Huat.. it's been a while since we last met... and even more so for the ppl i was sitting with tonight... met up with my TMSCO senior Wen Zhen, who played cello also with me back then when we were at Fengshan CC and also met others from Hsinghai and Hui An Huay Kuan... all the history for me when i jus started CO all came back... had a wonderful time reliving my Sec 1 CO days with Wen Zhen... thanks!!

memories are jus that wonderful.... as long as we choose to remember and keep the good ones.... =)

relive ur old memories too today!! =)

No comments: