Friday, June 27, 2008

MIA....

the past few days has been pretty rough for me... having gone down with fever and flu again... totally couldn't get anything done at all sia... many ppl were waiting for me to get stuff done.... hahahah.... sorry ah ppl... =)

but still, i went for lessons, coughing throughout, practically disturbing my prof the whole way.. and also my poor fren sitting beside me the whole time... then had to go for meeting elsewhere and still get some stuff for the goodie bags... phew!! got rest like no rest like dat... totally couldn't reply emails as well...

didn't feel like touching my laptop at all unless neccessary lor.... didn't even start playing viwawa until like yesterday or something though my wawa was created liao... hahaha.... Wahjong!! jio me when u all up there leh....

also managed to catch Sex and the City the movie due to a boo boo by my 4th sister booking the ticket that she wanted at the wrong cinema... so my 5th sister and i benefited from it naturally lor... hahaha....

was a good show in fact... love... between 4 frens who met 20 yrs ago and moving on to their second phase of their lives.. all having different relationships and of course its own set of problems and internal struggles with themselves... lovely closet of clothes too!! i wonder if ppl on the streets of new york really dress like they do in the movie? cos it's seriously out of my imagination man... but they still look pretty.. i guess dat's fashion right? and looking at me u know i suck at such stuff right? hahaha.... overall i enjoyed the show, though i've nv watched a single episode of it on HBO and i probably wun do so in the near future too... hahahaha.... good laughs and storyline well shot for the film... nice change from all the war war and fighting stuff.... hahahhaa...

well, as u can see, i'm not ur typical only soccer crazy, war and action flick kind of guy... in fact i love war and action films too... of course i keep myself updated with soccer still whenever there's a big match coming up (not as detailed as some who go right down to the player's names and size of their underwear and stuff u know...) hahaha.... yeah... well... i guess everyone has their own preferences ba... =)

go catch that film u've been wanting to catch for some time before it goes off air... cos nothing beats watching the show in a cinema.. not on ur pc or laptop... hahahaha... pirates!! garrrh!!! =) have fun!!

No comments: