Sunday, June 29, 2008

MJ!!

nope... not meridien jc... but MAHJONG!! hahaha... always have fun when ppl jio me to play mahjong.. but always dun have the time to jio others to my place for mahjong.. cos somehow my available times are always taken up by something very quickly one... my schedule is always packed a week ahead at least... so jio me muz say early k? hahahaa.....

of course when i'm bored, Wahjong is the place to go... cos can play liao then jus quit as and when i like.. hahahaha... can jio me go there play at night when i'm online also... hahaha.. anytime ready for a game... hahaha... wanna arrange to come my house play also can... jus find ppl and let me know early ya? hehehe....

went over to my RC member's house last night to play with other RC members... hahha... yes.. ur truly is in my neighbourhood's resident's committee volunteering... hahaha... well, at least gets me around and knowing some of the neighbours around me... =) also got good places to go play Mahjong too!! jus opposite my home.. no need scared too late dunno how to go home... jus walk back only...

had the chance to wear green again yesterday.. after 2 yrs...i was mobilized yesterday again... was something different yet familiar for me... meeting the gang again n catching up with them... man... i look good in uniform... hahaha.... too bad cannot take photo and show u all... hahahaha.... kidding la... sweat like mad lor... hot day yesterday..

ok.. time to study liao... ciao!! =)

No comments: