Friday, April 4, 2008

lucky or unlucky? u decide....

i think i'm really lucky... cos my bike skidded on the way back from jurong on PIE in the rain and jam today... was changing my lane when the van ahead of me came to a stop... to avoid it i took a harder than usual left and braked too hard... skidding to my left side... fell and took a quarter of a turn on the floor with my bike before stopping.. came off with only a few scratches, both me and the bike.. so i'm considering myself to be very very lucky ald...

also partly cos i was riding slowly.. but floor super wet and slippery, so no choice la... this kind of things happen i also cannot control... jus make sure more careful next time la... hahaha...

someone asked me why i dun get stressed so easily while i'm at work... my only answer is dat i was like dat in the past.. didn't differentiate wat i was supposed to do and wat was supposed to be done by others... so i did everything back then... which was the single dumbest thing...

not now....

being able to differentiate and delegate has really made things easier for me and also brought my skills in leading a group to a better level ald... cos only when i can control the whole situation then can others below me feel more at ease... if i kalan kabo all the way everyone surely dunno wat to do one...

applied for hall!! will be the first time in my entire NTU life i'm applying... hopefully will be able to get a room la... but will not be using it full time lor... see how the situation goes first la... =) but by right shdn't have much of a problem ba.... wish me luck!! =)

slp slp slp.....

No comments: