Saturday, April 5, 2008

Rhapsody...

well, after the little episode yesterday i finally managed to make it to the second concert today at Temasek Poly... by TPCO and guests... Rhapsody... 乐宴。

the gang did ask abt me abt my injuries from yesterday... i'm alright.. thanks everyone!! jus limping around a little cos cut my toe and sole... but ok la... generally jus aches and pains on my left side of the body... hahaha....

the concert was wonderful! with a few pieces bringing back quite a bit of memories for me.. and the quality of the music was much much better even though they had practiced lesser... cos everyone is more or less experienced performers liao... so great job ppl!! loved it...

also muz thank jy for sitting with me throughout the concert.. otherwise will be listening alone also... like we both agree... everything was good except for the irritating person next to u... hahahhaa....

last but not least, Happy Belated Birthday Mr Cheng!! hahha... only realised after we were chatting away at Mac after the concert... first time a concert on his birthday exactly!! hahaha... so qiao... but i'm sure the TP ppl celebrated well with u.. so my best wishes... next time then treat u back la.. =)

need slp liao.. too tired... so now falling sick ald... haiz... nitez!!

No comments: