Monday, January 28, 2008

bad old habits surface again....

perhaps my ang moh standard still very bad ba. but seems to me like i have this tendency to make ppl feel unhappy when i write some things on my blogs dat directly or indirectly involves them...

but i dun mean it dat way..... not how i typed it i mean... esp when i'm the type who types or writes and then forgets wat i wrote or typed.... believe it or not... that's how i forget things... as in things dat i dun wanna remember... which is why i keep a diary of my own at home dat i write on... anyone who wants to dig up anything abt me can find it in the book... from my worst fears to the worst things i've done to anything dat i've had in my mind dat i do not want to allow happen is all in there....

well, having very good frens who're willing to spend evenings out for dinner and other activities is really a good thing for me cos i dun usually have ppl to do that with on a regular basis... so i'm very grateful for the few of u who are doing jus dat with me right now... i can't be more luckier than i am ald...

i wld like to apologise here for the damage i've done... even though i know it's too late... but i still muz apologise no matter wat.... it was jus really very badly written... shall proof read my stuff next time before i post in future.... most of the time misunderstandings occur because i dun proof read and simply jus shoot my brain off when i'm typing on my blog...

this serves as a reminder to me to be more careful in future with my words... something i've always been very bad at... and blunt at for that matter... ( another big thank you to all those great frens out there who has to bear with who i am all the time...)

No comments: