Friday, January 11, 2008

Trauma!!

went for the most traumatising doctor's visit ever today in the evening accompanied by my sister... cos my leg apparently didn't heal completely from the malaysia trip, so it kinda sparked off another bout of inflammation where my leg starts to swell and warm up again... so i decided it's time to get it ok once and for all liao... so went to the doctor recommended by my sister..

so i went in and like any other doctor, he pressed on the swelling part... it hurt, but it was still bearable... until he turned around and started to poke lots of holes in the swelling area without any warning at all i almost screamed... with the rest of my body twitching like i'm having cramps while lying on his table... then i realised he was gg to release the dirty blood that's been clotting up in the area... little did i expect him to pull out the sucking cup and placed it right over all the holes to draw out almost a small test tube full of blood from there... OUCH!!

after that the pain was ald beginning to become numbness cos my muscles were too traumatised to move at all... after he put on the medication and wrapped it up, i had to sit in the clinic for like 15 mins before i could start walking properly again...

drove back in my sister's van while she took my bike home for me... cos i simply couldn't use my left leg anymore... so automatic car still not too bad for me... drove home slowly and then had to give darren's surprise party a miss... paiseh bro!! happy birthday!! hope u enjoyed urself!!

now gotta go rest and hope dat i'll be able to walk better tmr while at work... firstly gotta fit into my safety boots then can talk abt anything else... dun wanna miss the rig jack up testing tmr for B283... it'll be a complete end to my first week of attachment...

gotta go... wish me luck tmr!! =)

No comments: