Thursday, January 31, 2008

worn out....

i'm really worn out... physically and mentally... i've nv climbed or walked as much consecutively for so many days before... in fact, it's almost a month liao... hahahaha....

been thinking a lot these days.. other than watever i have on my hands... also abt almost every other thing dat's happened or might have happened or would be happening and wat i dun wish to see happening, etc etc etc... hahaha.... it's not a good thing... cos it drains my brain power from work... resulting in me feeling super tired whenever i get to sit down or get some rest... hahaha...

well.. it's a good time to be thrashing everything out with myself cos new year's coming... but it's also come at a bad timing lor.. cos now i'm most busy also... i shall not elaborate on that... all in my previous entries... hahaha...

now, i jus want to live my life simple and happy... cos dat's wat's most important.. with the rest, i'll give my best... and if it's still not enough to some, i can only apologise for dat... no more working myself off like mad after this new year... this can also be considered my resolution... and i'm glad i'm practicing it now with TMSACO... so i dun have to be everywhere... same thing for insinyur... but if that trust that i put in the person in charge is lost, i'll jus take the job back happily and get someone else to do it... this applies to everything we do... right?

hahaha... after july, it's really time to take myself off everything liao... as much as possible, nothing else to disturb me except to study... =)hhahaha...

jia you everyone!! happiness is all around u... jus look around if u dun believe... u'll find something that represents of reminds u of how lucky and happy we shd all be...

take care!!

No comments: