Tuesday, January 1, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

spent my new year's eve at the doctors... hahaha... suddenly had a bout of gastric flu in the afternoon... hahaha... bad omen... ooorrhhhh.... hahaha... kidding la.. probably cos of the busy week i had last week settling back in after my trip to Alor Star... hahaha... well, i'm all ok again today.. bopping up and down (not exactly)... and enjoying my new year's day at home, taking the rest i shd have gotten after i injured my leg.. hahaha...

time to reorganise my time a little this coming year... because i forsee it to be a very very very packed year with lots of great activities happening that will all be super memorable to me and many others... =)

With canvassing on the way, the March TMSCO concert with Keat Hwa, my part timing with SCH, doing wat i love, TMS Class of 2000 Homecoming and also most importantly, Camp Insinyur 08!! =) all these shd be more than enough to keep me super busy on top of my 5.5 day attachment stint with Keppel Offshore and Marine.. a chance of a lifetime for me.. =)

i can only hope for everything to go as smoothly as possible and for everyone involved in everything to be as happy as they possibly can be.. =)

No comments: