Monday, August 25, 2008

feeling lapTOPLESS....

feeling lame lately.. muz be the cold weather making me like dat... hahaha...

sucks.. first my baby had to be towed away on friday, then now my other baby has to go for repairs.. My laptop.. my pride and joy for the past 3 yrs is gg for checkup liao.. hahaha... dunno wat's wrong, but cannot reformat right now, so she's a blank inside.. hahaha.. luckily i pulled all memory out before i did it.. so now have to resort to blogging in school or using desktop at home.. hahaa...

had to rush my presentation slides for the team this morning at 4am so as not to wake my sister up from her slp cos the comp is in their room lor.. hahaha...

had a good weekend, chilling , relaxing, having fun joking abt some cute comment passed by someone and also some cool but confusing driving spin to nowhere.. hahaha...

mind's starting to clog up again... need to install more ERP in my brain liao.. hahaha... =D toodles!!

No comments: