Wednesday, August 20, 2008

slacking after a long day....

now slacking in front of a computer in LWN.. hahaha... tired sia... from morning until now and later still got lecture till 7.30pm... shd be meeting qun for a quick bite before heading home ba... =)

will think i shd avoid gg online tonight sia.. too many things to complete and too little time.. scared i fall asleep like last night then have to wake up in the middle of the night to complete my slides... hahaha...

had the most REALISTIC and SCARY nightmare EVER la!! totally jolted me up from my sleep.. some more it was abt me travelling on the road with my dad and sister.. kaoz.. only short of crapping in my pants and i wld have made it historical sia... had the feeling of flying in my nightmare after colliding with a wayward car on the road where i had absolutely no time to react at all... bike hit straight on and i got flung off far away onto a grass patch, landing on my butt with nothing injured... (funny right? can't make sense of it still..) but ya.. then i woke up before i could go check on my dad and sis...

one of the most vivid and most scary encounters ever liao.. u dun get any scarier than that lor... dang!! jus recalling it sends shivers down my back... hahaha...

okies.. gotta go for lecture liao!! have fun everyone!! =D

No comments: