Friday, August 29, 2008

@ peace... finally...

enjoying my music once again with my laptop... esp with my Chage and Aska favourites.. hahaa... bet not a lot of u know who they are right? My favourite... Say Yes.. i like can bloddy memorize the entire song without knowing wat a single thing i'm singing except for the two only english words lor... hahaha... well.. sounds nice.. who got the original version ah? can send me? i have their live version but not the actual one.. will be eternally grateful!!

mind and heart finally at peace with one another... settled yet another chapter in my written diary liao.. hahaha... phew... sure took me long... hehehe... wellz, now have to bring myself back into focus and into speed on things happening in schoolwork sia.. hahaha... time flying by like super fast la... hahaha...

time to get started!! better late than never!! hahaha... =D

No comments: