Wednesday, August 6, 2008

nice...

after a long day of sleepy lessons, i thought i wld be in for a tough time when i headed for the HS816 elective, Understanding Singapore Society.. moreover it's a 3 hr lecture at LT20 from 4.30pm to 7.30pm...

But the lecturer made it very interesting for me and kept my attention gg until he cut today's class at 6.30pm.. hahaha... he's really made me feel i made the right choice choosing this module in the end cos i really get to test my logical thinking skills in this class... hahaha... of course will sad la, cos i taking alone, so anyone interested join me k?? hahaha....

at least i know my wednesdays wun be so tiring... hehehe...

oh, and did i mention that my fren's baby is like super cute la!! saw the photo in class the other day and i jus couldn't resist smiling at the photo lor.. so CUTE!! Baby Amson.. interesting name... let my mum pronounce it will surely sound like handsome.. hahaha... good for the boy man!! woohoo!!

grow up strong and healthy!! =)

No comments: