Monday, August 11, 2008

mixed weekend....

had a different holiday weekend this national day... hahaha....

went back to school to get my mountain of information for my FYP.. still trying to get thru it all.. then joined the GLs for their steamboat at bugis and tow huay at selegie after my tuition with the boys..

sat saw me at SAFRA Tampines with my tuition boys for a relaxing day after having seen how they're all tensed up for the exams prep.. so old man me agreed to go play pool with them and fren dom... had a rough start.. cos it's been a long long time since i've last touched pool... but i got my game together in the end which i was pretty happy with... =)

today was a relaxing day for me... after tuition with minn, i got home and slacked a good part of the day... taking a nap in the afternoon to recover from the irritating flu i've gotten since thursday night... *sniff sniff* sians....

hence, the weekend was generally happy la... jus that had to keep suppressing the stupid nose of mine... still got tmr packed with some activities!! =)

hope u guys all had a great long weekend too!!

No comments: