Monday, September 10, 2007

finally done with the tougher few!!

i guess getting a little more rest does help a little with the focus of the mind ba? hahaha... i guess the location also makes a lot of difference... spent my entire afternoon in the mac at bedok interchange churning out my lab report.. amazingly enough, even though i had to take some time off to settle other things in the midst of it all i still managed to cover quite a bit of editing there and then... until the battery for my laptop died then i made my way home to take a short break, watching High School Musical 2 before carrying on with my work.. hahaha....

interesting show la.. always liked the musical kind of shows... all the way back from sound of music, to the king and i and so many others... they jus captivate me... esp with the singing parts.. hahaha....

well, jus finished with my lab report and preparing the presentation for my group on tuesday... those two big worries off my mind, so now moving on to my reading summary for my public admin module.. tough, but i think i can do it.. hahaha... then there's always the heat transfer assignment which is to be discussed with 2 other ppl whom i've jus met last week... hahaha.. and finally there's the systems assignment to be done as well...

hmmmm... i guess with a different mindset of things, knowing dat u can actually finish all these things does some good for ur mental state ba... at least now i'm not half as stressed as i was yesterday.... hahaha... my relief for stress now? go sleep it off... take as long as u need, but once u get up, focus get back and finish it one go... can be done... at least for me it can... hahaha... jia you everyone!! wanna go pack my things and maybe catch a bit of shuteye ba... hehe.... otherwise riding to school i also scared scared ah... =)

No comments: