Thursday, September 13, 2007

sad boy.....

why am i sad? because one of my worst fears has come true finally.. i'm gonna have to part with my partner for over 2 years... yes... my dearly reliable and trusty ride has finally given in to nature's forces of wear and tear liao... her main frame has begun to wobble and there's something loose in the engine block which will eventually cost me a bomb also to repair... so after much hesitation, i'm really gg to view and buy another motorcycle this weekend or the next, depending on how much longer my bike can last... cos i'm really worried for even my own safety as i ride it to school because u jus know it as its rider for so long liao... something is not right means something is not right lor.. i'll still have to ride tmr to school, maybe for the last time ba... after which i'll rest it and be on the lookout and shopping around this saturday...

so much has happened between us both, so much so dat i really cannot bear to let go.. jus the thought of it hurts quite a bit... from when i wasn't a rider yet, till i got my p plate, and until today... how many overnight rides, sunny days and rainy days, all been through together... all the torture i've put her through... jus dun wish to have her die halfway for some short reason, or maybe even bring me along with her... to die i mean... hahaha....

sad.... but like i explained to my tuition kid, even if i'm reluctant, i dun really have a choice do i? the bike wants to breakdown i also bo bian...

haiz...

No comments: