Saturday, September 8, 2007

unpredictable... and changing mindset.....

as one of my frens put it aptly, life is unpredictable...

well, i can only say dat watever we have in our hands and around us are all we have... and all we can control... this i learnt sometime ago last year... not a very good experience, and i'm still learning from it.. but all i can do is jus accept it's existence and it really having happened.. cos there's nothing i can do abt it.. if this is how i'm supposed to learn from life, at least i dun let it happen to me again because i dun get it at first... because some things cannot happen more than once..

we all have to learn it someday... it's only a matter of time... and all we can do is make sure that when it does happen to us, we dun allow for a second opportunity for such a thing to happen again can le...

something inspiring came out of that convo over sms... to the likes of "i'm doing something i like, so it shdn't be something too hard for me right?" haha... amazingly enough, it's not the first time i've heard this and i believe it's from the same person, but this time around it makes so much more sense... and it applies so well to my situation now ba i guess...

to think i'm an advocator of this thinking myself, using this same idea on my tuition kids and in helping my sisters with their children's studies too.. hahaha....

classic case of not practicing wat i always preach... same goes for everything else for me... bad habit i gotta kick... hahaha.... now wld be a good time to kick the change gear up a notch... cos apparently it's not changing fast enough... hahaha... engine old like my bike liao...

ciao... gotta go finish up on my lab report liao...

No comments: