Tuesday, September 25, 2007

little bird....

came across this dead sparrow while heading out from home along the stairs on my way down... it laid there motionless and on its back, with no signs of life at all... i took a closer look and wanted to leave.. but something in me got me back home to find a piece of cloth and a pair of disposable chopsticks...

wrapped and picked up the cold body, carrying it downstairs to my lift landing there where i know got some soft spots below the shrubs planted all around it... dug a little grave big enough to rest it in nicely and covered it... said a prayer for it and left it there with half of the chopstick i used to mark its 'grave'...

popped by the temple and prayed after dat.. really gave me a lot of deep thoughts... i've really sensed quite a bit of change in me lately, doing watever i feel i wanna do and i think i shd do and not considering so much abt wat others think, wat others might feel abt it... jus like how i walked out of the carpark the other day to help an old grandma hail a cab in to send her back home, only to find dat she lives in the same block as me!! hahaha.... so funny...

but it's a good change i sense la... at least now i know i wun regret not doing certain things dat i used to feel regretful about in the past...

No comments: