Tuesday, September 18, 2007

long day...

the dreaded and most feared heat transfer CA is over.. not much hope, can only pray for the best... now muz really work harder liao... hopefully will be able to last all the way till the end ba...

went to collect and leave my bike behind.. she really gave it her all to bring me to the bike shop... and there we bid farewell before i went to the back to pick up my new partner, 5566.. hahaha... the thought of it still makes me wanna laugh out loud... hahaha.... but i'm really happy dat the condition is very good and this is where i can start taking care of everything by myself... this is a bike i can really call my own... will work hard also to maintain this condition for as long as i can.. =)time to go pack up and rest liao... tmr got half day and then gotta go fix up a few more things on the new bike...

No comments: