Thursday, September 6, 2007

super worn out...

now damn tired sia... things waiting to be completed are growing exponentially while i can only clear them one by one... feeling sleepy again.. but at least hope to be able to get the design project stuff done by tonight... then tmr hand over liao i'll wash my hands off for next week... then comes lab project.. tmr got meeting back in TMS with teachers in charge and conductor.. weekend shd be burnt like dat liao.... after dat still gotta start reading thru my systems assignment and think through my heat transfer tutorial and get started on my public admin project.... next monday also starting new experiment for the new lab project liao... monday also got main comm meeting... heat transfer test coming up soon too... haiz... on top of all that still got all my tuitions to juggle as well... this sem is really turning out to be quite a challenging one sia... i jus hope i dun lose steam halfway and die in the process.. hahaha... at the rate i'm gg i think i really might end up the way i described jus now...

wish me all the luck u can spare ba.. hahaha....

No comments: