Wednesday, September 24, 2008

best friends!!

best frens for 10 yrs liao leh.. sounds old right? hahaa... since our lower sec days, meeting in CO and then staying as frens all the way till this day, something very rare, even for me.. hahaha...

went for tea time buffet at NTU's Sakae Sushi.. hahah.. no GST, service charge or watsoever nonsense, $16, with one free Red Plate, one bowl of udon, and dessert.. really a bargain sia.. hehehe... had a load of laughs because of my obsession with salmon as they go by on the conveyor.. haha.. then caught up on each other's lives and family and boyfren.. cos we dun see each other very often..

but we nv fail to have a great time out, cos we're forever running impromptu.. go where, eat where, do wat, all think on the spot and wherever we most want to at that moment in time.. amazing.. hahaha... so in the end, went shopping at bugis, bought myself a pair of jeans and bought her a dress for her birthday gift.. in return i get a free haircut treat at Chapter 2 from her as my belated belated belated birthday present la.. hahaha.... but i like the cut.. nice...

all in all, thanks qun!! and all others close to me, cos without u ppl i wld nv have had such a wonderful life so far.. =D

decided to begin my review of my old photos in my hard drive.. thought i'd begin with Insinyur 05 photos.. classic.. old school me... with OG Fugees!! =)

No comments: