Thursday, September 11, 2008

tired......

wat's new right? tired tired tired... i think everybody is complaining abt the same thing too lor... hahaha....

ok la... not exactly that tiring for me, but it's not been productive lor.. dat's all i can say... hehehe... driving around today and trying to fit in everybody and everything into watever empty slots i have in my schedule.. kaoz... jus feel like KOing right away now again... but i need to get some things done first la.. otherwise i sure die tmr n over the weekend sia..

like a fren of mine was saying today, those few modules i can crap my way thru one ah, i not scared... but i said the rest will be worrying for me.. haha... cos i'm lagging like mad in those... gotta start playing catch-up lo... starting next week.. time to lock myself up again n go crazy like i did.. hehehe... mugger!! hahaha...

term break might jus be spent staying in hall sia.. think i need to lor... hahahaz.... jia you everyone!! work hard!! =D

No comments: