Saturday, September 6, 2008

FooD!!

after a long day, went to wind down with a few of the kids and bro and sis... hahaha.. (cannot disclose names, for confidentiality..) kidding la..

went for seafood at Chomp Chomp and then durian at Joo Chiat there.. nice... SUPER FULL though.. sadly, my mood wasn't there and my stomach wasn't really playing along too after not having eaten throughout the day for such a heavy meal.. hahaha....

but moodwise was more or less settled after riding around the entire night by myself, which i believe is THE most distance i've covered in one day... 3 times across PIE in one day from east to west... hahahaha... madness.. but i needed it.. esp the later ride.. really put me in better mental shape after dat.. hahaha...

ThankS ppl!! sorry for the off mood me though... hehehe... =D

No comments: