Monday, September 15, 2008

shitty start.. literally!!

kaoz.. off to a shitty start early in the week... literally... sianz.. not doing my ald downed mood any good sia.. hahaha... but i'll be fine.. wun die la.. gonna slim down again..

haiz.. all the hard work to put on weight again lost.. jus like dat.. =( watever...

hope u guys are off to a better start... =D

it's usually my lone day on monday.. cos i have only 4 hr straight of lectures from 11.30 onwards.. usually it doesn't matter, but today it sucks being alone.. cos i have no appetite to eat, no mood to find food n no one to bitch to face to face.. hahaha... ok la.. dun wanna spoil other ppl's moods too right? hahaha..

well, watever it is dat i felt, it's over.. cos i'm much better now.. and my old self is back in action.. hehe... later still gotta go PR again at EEE Club investiture.. hahaha.. hope my tummy holds.. =D

wish me luck!!

No comments: