Monday, September 22, 2008

time to get started!!

well, had a good weekend i muz say, though yesterday was mostly tuitioning.. hahaha.. tired.. but meaningful.. working with my tuition kids have always been enriching for me... really hope they do well, be it in academics or in life..

my eye's still swelling with the sty in it.. but life still goes on.. haha..
gonna have to start with all the other stuff i have on hand.. many in fact... but still got many activities lined up throughout the week too!! hehehe... =)

everyone have fun and relax in the week, but dun forget to do work too!! =P

anyone wants to join me in the Run for Hope? it's the old Terry Fox Run for Cancer research.. Sunday, 5th Oct, 7am at East Coast Park.. =) sms me let me know k if interested k? go check out http://www.runforhopesingapore.org

No comments: