Monday, October 22, 2007

crowds.....

crowds are not usually my cup of tea... unless i know i have no choice to... but if i can avoid i will definitely avoid them for sure... i'm sure everyone does dat right?

but sadly today i was dumb enough to jump right into the crowded library in bedok... kind of a last resort ald.. because the Mac at Changi cinema there close liao... *sad* so my only quiet place of lone time and study time is gone le... now have to source for new one... today no time cos gotta finish rushing out my lab report for tmr.. so jus popped into the library to try my luck...sadly i shd say my luck wasn't dat good ba... settled down on the floor and eventually found a socket to plug my charger into my laptop... sat there for 3 whole hours and more.... in the end stand up also cannot stand up properly... hahahahaha......

well, no more la... too much for my back and legs to take liao... next time ti'll make the extra effort to ride over to another place that's more quiet to sit down at a table to study... home has too much distractions in store for me ald... slp is something i'm consistently tempted to do.....

how???? how??? so tired... now still gotta think of 8082 before i go slp slp....

No comments: