Monday, October 1, 2007

a new beginning?

we sometimes do get a little tough on ourselves dun we? for not being able to accomplish certain things in the time we set for it to be done, even though it may sometimes seem impossible to accomplish at all...

i guess we could all use a different perspective sometimes and realise dat eventually we're still human... how much we can do is determined by how much we wanna do and how much we really can do.. accept dat fact, something which i'm trying to do right now, and sometimes things really do straighten out somehow...

life has been pretty kind to me, giving me a good home, a life without any major obstacles and full of lessons for me to learn and be careful of... this is something i've always been very grateful for... now dat i'm much older and more financially independent, i can begin to think abt wat i've been wanting to do since young... and feeling strongly abt it has really helped make me more determined to put the action where it shd be... and not only with words... slowly la... things will unfold by itself one by one...

at least for now, i hope i can help my four kids get past their O's and get the results they want... =)jia you guys!!

as for myself, i'm not pinning a lot of hope on this sem right now... at least i hope i can get past the interview for my IA, so dat i can get a feel of the job dat i've always dreamt and heard abt... wish me luck!! good luck to everyone having interviews soon too!! =)

wish everyone good health and think happy thoughts oh!! =)

No comments: