Tuesday, October 16, 2007

seeing an end to neverending work...

haha... sounds good right? not really.. because right after all these are cleared, i have to prepare for exams liao... hahaha...

now jus finished my parts for my elective presentation on friday.. probably gonna wear my nice shirt again.. or shd i wear my shirt with thin pink stripes? hahaha... *wonders*

and i'm left with design project to finish compiling, systems project to compile as well and lab report to finish up too!! it feels so much better but my shoulders and back are not good....

they've been aching like nobody's business sia.... sians.. jus read a report the other day abt having too much stress also leads to a release of something more in the muscles that lead to a lot more aches and pains... so is dat the case for me? i dunno... we'll know after the november ba.. hehehe....

No comments: