Friday, October 19, 2007

impeccable timing...

haha... wat timing? my swollen right eye actually.. got too heaty this week and there the little thing started to grow under my eyelid again... haiz... hurts when i blink... damn... hahaha...

but watever la.. best part is tmr morning got presentation for my public admin lor.. hahaha... hopefully will be able to pull it off ba... somehow i realised i'm not exactly the typical engineer you would expect ba... at least not to the HSS ppl whom i know.. hahaha... cos i'm like the only one who attempted to use pictures instead of words to convey my points across.. hahaha.. but it's been a personal practice for some time ald... esp more so after i've started teaching the kids.. hahaha... it really makes a difference to be able to discern if ppl are more able to absorb wat u're teaching lor... the saying says it well, a picture says a thousand words... how true...

so tired... now wanna go slp liao.. tmr morning still gotta wake up super early... but will most prob give my 3001 lecture a miss la... dun wanna rush over north to south and get all messed up before my presentation...

good nitez everybody... =)

No comments: