Sunday, October 14, 2007

reason...

there's a reason as to why i loved teaching so much that i dreamt of being a teacher when i was older.. hahaha... dat was in primary and secondary school...

but now, i firmly know why... hahaha.. it's seeing how the children under ur care learn and grow up to become sensible and wonderful grown ups.. this is how wonderful it is when u teach... of course there are times when such things dun go as u'd have wanted it to... i'm gg thru dat with one of my students as well... so i shd say that this teaching years as a tuition teacher has given so much more insight to the real world of teaching and made me understand how teachers continue to teach year in year out for so many years without haveing lost any passion dat they first started off with... hahaha....

but, no matter wat, i've promised myself dat since now i'm and engineering student, i'll definitely not put my studies to waste and will definitely land myself in an engineering job for a few years first before any other decisions are made... with maritime slowly becoming a hot favourite of mine, i shd believe dat it will take quite a bit of effort to be able to change my perceptions to go back into teaching... hahaha....

but of course dat comes with a price as my frens put it... hahaha... i'll definitely have to find a gf before i start work... otherwise i'll definitely be unable to find any in the shipyards.. hahahaha.... =)

hahaha... this kind of things, not up to me to decide one la... if nv meet means nv meet... u'll nv be able to search for one... hahaha... now, i'm jus happy being me!! =)

No comments: