Sunday, October 21, 2007

very not good....

not good is my sense of urgency now... i can't seem to get myself worked up for this coming exams... consistently sitting in front of the tv when i'm at home and when i get the chance to do so... and not being able to complete watever i set out to which could have been easily done if i hadn't sat in front of the tv... hmmm....

could be overstressed liao... too many things, too little time given to myself... plus loads of pressure.... phew... how do ppl survive such things anyways? hahaha...

well, gotta find a way out of this somehow... tmr will be a good day to stay away from home and try to get some things done la... home is jus too comfortable for me liao... hahaha... gotta try somehow... and the stuff still needs to be done at the end of the day... jus dat my power supply for my laptop will die very fast if i dun have a power supply to hook up to...

well... see how tmr la....

No comments: