Wednesday, October 3, 2007

sians....

dunno why, but suddenly today i went from ok to super sian mood....

hmmm.... puzzling....

even i got a shock myself... to feel how i was feeling inside and seeing how i reacted to quite a bit of things today...

well, i guess we all have our down days ba... tonight gg to search for some things and then gg to call it a night liao... tmr morning still sending mum for CT scan at SGH before heading down to school for lessons..

long day... many lessons.... many projects waiting for me to attend to them... need a break this weekend sia... luckily my friday is ald planned... at least for the evening la.. dinner and chilling out with my bestest best fren... hahaha...

super tired man.. hopefully can get myself back in order before i go cuckoo again....

No comments: