Thursday, October 9, 2008

..............

seriously dunno wat to blog these days cos it's been a very mixed two weeks.. hahaha... plenty of things happening and plenty of things to think abt and not forgetting plenty of things to study too!! hahaha...

Yay!! i did well for my Understanding Singapore Society module quiz! but i S/Ued the module liao.. plus the exam is jam packed in between my core modules with no days to spare to read. i'm thinking it might be a good choice i S/Ued it.. hahaha... but it still feels good.. though confusing cos i now wonder if i've been studying the wrong course all along??? hahaha...

now studying for nano quiz... as i term it in my msn.. the smallest quiz, but with the most amount of information to remember lor.. sianz...

as usual, spending my loner thursdays by myself again in Library 2 today.. no thanks to another change by xiaoyang that my thursdays are getting emptier again.. hahaha... but i dun mind.. got some more free time..

have been feeling much more motivated to study since the start of this week.. hmm... dunno why suddenly will like dat, but so long i am studying, dat's a good thing.. hahaha...

my previous entry was my 200th!! like nothing compared to others who've been blogging for much longer la.. but i like the number... hahaha... watever.. gtg liao.. everbody have fun!! =)

No comments: